GINTO Face Sculpting Tool is an ergonomically designed high-performance device plated in 24-karat gold. •With Gua sha and science combined, GINTO has 3 built-in Solar Panels that are found in the PVC area of the tool. •This allows for Ginto to absorb natural light and emit a gentle microcurrent that is meant to help tone and firm the skin. •The design of the tool is engineered to perfectly hug the contours of the face allowing for a seamless and efficient sculpting massage routine. •Easily fits in the palm of your hands. •Gentle enough to use for individuals with micro-current sensitivity and flexible to use with oils, serums, water or milky-based cleansers and balms.
To ensure the gold coating remains intact for longer period of time we do not recommend cleaning our tools with alcohol or harsh cleaning products.
Helps tone and sculpt facial muscles paired with in office treatments
Helps to maintain and firm the skin
1. Apply eye cream under the eyes using the massage bead.
2. Gently use the bead in a tapping motion to evenly spread the product.
3. Use the bead to massage the eye area in gentle circular motions until the product is fully absorbed.
1. Apply mist then serum or face oil evenly around the face.
2. With the Y-shaped tail end gently press against the bottom of the jaw and glide up holding 2-4 seconds each lift (3-5x) and then repeat on the other side of the Jaw.
3. With the Y-shaped tail end of the tool gently place the flat end on the sides of your nose and glide upwards to your temples (3-5x).
4. For the forehead, use the outer part. of the Y-tail to lift gently by sweeping upward from the eyebrow bone to the top of the hairline.
1. Apply mist then serum or desired product evenly on the neck.
2. Use any sides of the tool that perfectly fits the curvature of your neck and do gliding motions starting at the base of your neck close to the collarbone and up towards the jaw and hold for 2-3 seconds and repeat all around the neck. (apply gentle desired pressure)
-Use mild gentle soap and water when cleaning and always ensure that the tool is dry before storing.
-Do not submerge or soak the tool in water because this could break the solar panel which needs to be functional in order for the micro-current feature to work.
-Do not use strong alcohol or jewelry cleaning products on tool to protect the gold plating integrity overtime.
-Do not put inside the fridge as well to ensure gold plating longevity and solar panel function.
GINTO means GOLD in Tagalog ( Philippine language). We wanted to have a tool that fully represented what self care means to us which is an investment.
-Lead free Zinc alloy + Gold electroplating
- ABS material + Gold Galvanic PLating
Light absorption Panel
- Transparent PC Material
- 3 built in mini solar panels
You may also like
Recently viewed products
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …, plus enjoy 10% of your next order.